it is all about me...

it is my blog and u all are welcome..ahaha

Saturday, October 10, 2009

my love life...

girlfriend...

in high school,
seriously, I have only 1 girlfriend,she was my first,she was my everything n she was the reason why I am like this now..I have not change in my attitude,way I dressed and so on...the only things that have change was the perception of me to a girl..

before this, when I was with her where I was 16..
it was all happy time, great time, pleasure time...
until september 2008...she left me!

no probs, m cool bout it..
but the impact she leave on me was real great..

in college,
no girlfriend, but I have gain a lot of BFF
they are my everything here..
they take care of me just like they take care of their sibling..
i just wonder how lucky i am to have them..

in college,
fall in love once..
with..
my BFF know who she was..
i got rejected..
muahahahaha..
but she is one of my BFF..
although i got rejected,
guess wat,
both of us get more close than before...
plus,i got to know one more girl..
haha..

tat is the reason y i m single till now...
i just dont want to get into relationship n abandoned them..
i will be in love,if that girl is one time better than my BFF now..

No comments:

Post a Comment